Sunday 29 July 2007

Busy Times

Life in my little space has been hectic to say the least! So much so that I have only put needle to fabric twice this past week. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not normal for me. I stitch every day! DH & I have had to make the mad dash up the coast to a funeral, (an elderly neighbour of my parents & Mum to an old school friend). We did try to have a few days R&R but the weather was not kind. I came back to Sydney to full on work & socializing, only to get sick with some dreaded gastric bug. Definately not nice!

As to the RR, I would really like to see some response from some of the others that promised to contribute. I have no piece at the moment & have had nothing since February. I sent my own piece & Christine's piece off to Ktj months ago & last I heard, which was way back in March, Ktj was sending both pieces on soon. Nothing has been heard of since. I have e-mailed her a few times, only to be ignored. I thought perhaps that my e-mail was not working properly so I even tried using a different address, but that has also been ignored. I know she has received her own piece back so I think it only fair that that the two other pieces be sent on. It is interesting that M is also being ignored.

This whole thing is destroying my faith in some people. I feel so dissapointed when people say they will do something and then don't.

I entered this RR to to share my stitching with other people from around the world. I would really like it to continue. So if anybody wants to send me a band to work on, I promise I will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only have one email address jenny, so whichever other one you used, your message was not ignored, i either did not recieve it or don;t ever check the address. As far as the round robin is concerned, i can only say that i lost my faith in quite a number of folks when this blog was made. That however is not the reason your piece has not been mailed.It is however, one of the reasons that i have not communicated, nor will i again.Be well.
ktj

Anonymous said...

Hello Guru, what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.