Friday 27 July 2007

Hello everyone, how are we all going?

I've been very quiet lately, recovering from the worst cold / flu I've had in over 20 years. It's been nearly a month since I felt well enough to stitch anything, but finally I'm feeling a little better. I've been surfing the net though when I felt up to it, keeping tabs on everyone on various groups and their personal blogs. Very glad to see Misa has finally posted to her blog, and with a very nice self-portrait photo too! Do I detect a hair cut? Sarah has been busy with beaded items, and Norma has been doing TAST and now Sharron B.'s Sumptuous Surfaces course, and I think I saw another of our Sisters mention it also. I haven't completed her Personal Library of Stitches yet, so thought I'd wait and see if she offers SS again in the future. I'm trying not to take on too many things at once (yeah, right, who am I kidding?)
I had to fit in some Eistedfodd sewing recently despite being off colour, and now I have a wedding outfit needed in 4 weeks! I finally did one sample for TAST and posted it on my personal blog and Flickr group. And I discovered a really neat locator map to put on my blog, it's really nice to see where the visitors are coming from, especially if they don't leave a comment. Well, that's all my news, still hoping for a parcel from overseas in the near future with some Counted Thread stitching in it. I'd love to see the RR continue if possible, it's my first RR and I've told everyone about it at my EG group and they are intrigued.
Hooroo for now,
Christine
http://www.missmuffettwo.blogspot.com/
http://ladyjaneswardrobe.blogspot.com/

No comments: