Saturday 28 July 2007

Going fine in Central VA

Glad to hear you are feeling better Christine. There is nothing more frustrating to me than feeling too ill to stitch or read. I hope your recovery continues despite your sewing commissions. Your Beetlejuice costume looked great though.

I've been stitching and reading all your blogs the last couple of weeks but unable to blog much myself because I've been going out to work while the kids have been in a full day art camp. In fact I'm taking a break at work now and catching up on stitching blogs. I've discovered it is hard to get back to a full day at work. Not that I wasn't working hard - I've had three big part-time consultant jobs at the same time I've been doing my EGA chapter newsletter and embroidery with a kids group - but somehow the whole day at one thing is very tiring. Plus, we've had barn work afterwards on four days this week! I'll be glad when I finish today. The girls have nothing definite as far as camp goes during August so I'll be at home. And in September I'm back to 5 hours at work which is enough for me.

As for the RR, I too would like to see things continue since it is my first RR group. Maybe if we could find out where everyone's piece is and then find out who feels they can do a band right now, then we can send thing to the appropriate person. Things can always be sent back to a person who is busy right now.

For example, I have no band right now, but I can work on at least a couple during August - I'll have 3 nights alone up in Plymouth when I go to work on the embroidered jacket.

I know ktj has 2 pieces and I've emailed to let her know sending them to me is fine (saving the postage to Australia) but I haven't heard back yet.

Take care everyone,
Margaret

No comments: